Semi-automatics, revolvers, long guns... ask questions and offer tips on safe, accurate shooting here.
 #82422  by Mr.Skellington

There are tons of places online that ship ammo right to your doorstep.
The bigbox stores like Cabelas, Midway, Brownells are just the tip of the iceberg.
Luckygunner, ammo to go and many many others sell ammo at fair prices. A google search will offer more choices than most CC's can handle.

I don't always buy local but when I do, I buy from X-Ring and Dicks.
Stay thirsty my friends. ;)
 #82582  by gheart

all of those online outlets are sold out every time i check them out..and I don't have time to keep an eye on them daily to snag a few if/when they get in stock..i appreciate the help though as until I read this, I have not heard of luckygunner.
 #82806  by derunner

MrCoolDale wrote:I would like to make a suggestion: Traveling across state lines (especially into non-2A friendly states such as Maryland) can be a hassle with a firearm. Make sure it's locked in the trunk with any ammo stored separately (such as on your back seat). I don't know if Maryland is an OC state, perhaps someone on here with more knowledge on the subject can give you a definitive answer on that.
Is there a problem if both are locked in your trunk or locked in covered pickup bed?

Any problem buying ammo in PA/MD and bringing into Delaware?

Thanks.
 #82810  by Boots

derunner wrote:Is there a problem if both are locked in your trunk or locked in covered pickup bed? ....
When passing through a hostile state, (not just going into), you should follow this federal law (FOPA)...
Notwithstanding any other provision of any law or any rule or regulation of a State or any political subdivision thereof, any person who is not otherwise prohibited by this chapter from transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm shall be entitled to transport a firearm for any lawful purpose from any place where he may lawfully possess and carry such firearm to any other place where he may lawfully possess and carry such firearm if, during such transportation the firearm is unloaded, and neither the firearm nor any ammunition being transported is readily accessible or is directly accessible from the passenger compartment of such transporting vehicle: Provided, That in the case of a vehicle without a compartment separate from the driver’s compartment the firearm or ammunition shall be contained in a locked container other than the glove compartment or console.
derunner wrote:Any problem buying ammo in PA/MD and bringing into Delaware?
No.