Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #2968  by Shooter302

I ordered a paddle holster for my Steyr M40 from Blade-tech.com about 2 weeks ago. They stated the wait time would be 3-4 weeks, but I got it in 2! I was looking for a serpa, but they don't make one for Steyr.

The bladetech has belt size adjustment, and 3 position adjustment for the holster (straight drop, muzzle fwd or FBI cant). I really like the holster after practicing my draw. I adjusted it to muzzle forward i believe (the gun points down and behind me) and the draw felt best for me.

Now I can open carry, but still feel a little by carry-shy lol.
 #3011  by Wynder

*This thread useless without pictures!*

Let's see the new toy! ;)

I tried different cants with my Serpa -- ultimately, it just felt as though my wrist was contorting to draw the firearm, so I left it perpendicular.
 #3015  by dave_in_delaware

Alex wrote:... Now I can open carry, but still feel a little by carry-shy lol.
You'll get the perfect "settings" for your holster. Just test it all out until it works for you.

And you'll get used to carrying soon enough - eventually you'll feel naked if you don't carry.

Congrats on the holster.
 #3154  by Shooter302

i will tuck it once i open carry. I still haven't as of yet. I was going to this weekend, but I went to Dover spences bazaar and of course dover is a no no without CCDW.