Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #59335  by bmel17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently bought one of these holsters and thought I would review it.

I have a Keltec PF9. The holster I bought was the basic black model with the belt clip. Other options included a fixed belt loop, with laser (crimson trace) option and the color. Other color options SP has include brown, tan, and red. Although black was the only option on their website for my PF9.

I ordered through the SP website, but they also have an eBay account under pocket solutions. Ordering through the site saved some on shipping since I ordered 2 other cases they offer for Christmas presents. One was for a S&W bodyguard 380 and the other for a Glock 26. Took less than a week to have them delivered, which was a pleasant surprise.

All three came in nice looking boxes, perfect for that Chrismas present look. I compared the sizes of all three since I had them. The smallest was for the S&W. It looked like a slightly larger cellphone case. Next size up, the PF9 case was on the upper end of questionable size. With a jacket however, I don't think it would raise any alarms. The G26 was quite bulkier and larger. Looks a little odd holding up (size wise), but does conceal the firearm nicely. With a jacket, would look better.

The company motto is never dress around your pistol. Well it is a nice looking leather case, so you should dress nicely while wearing it to make it fit in. If I wore camo clothes and had a nice looking leather (larger) case, I think it would look a little odd. You don't have to be wearing a suit or something that requires a tie, just something that you would wear on a date or out to dinner at a decent restaurant that is pricier than say Applebees or TGI Fridays. I have tried mine while wearing slacks and a dress shirt; jeans with an untucked button up. Both looked fine with it.

Watch the video on the Sneaky Pete website for a quick demonstration: http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/index.php?view=1

Bottomline is: Very nice holster for specific functions. I would recomend it for guys who dress nicely. Very comfortable hip holster.