Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #60116  by Condition1

Lascivious1 wrote:
georgie c wrote:BLACKHAWK
yeh i really like the blackhawk serpa lvl3. but im not sure it will fit my SR9c. probably to small. i have decided to get my first one and thats a Galco cop 3 slot lvl3. thata be a starter but really want a high tech one like the blackhawk.
I really really like the Galco you purchased - seems to ride nice close to the body, leather, thumb break - my favorite configuration for OWB holster. Congrats!
 #60123  by Lascivious1

Boots wrote:
photog wrote:I use Blackhawk Serpa's and love them.... just my opinion.

Try this link.... hope it helps!

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/SERPA- ... 5,1410.htm
The reason I didn't give him the link myself is because I didn't know if he would want the matte finish. Your link is okay as long as he knows there are other options he can choose.
Actually i like that holster!

So i guess i cant get a lvl3 serpa holster for my Ruger only a lvl2.
I just wonder how secure a lvl2 holster is. what if im running or fall down and it gets banged up against somthing hard? i can only wonder if it would pop out. im sure a lvl3 it would almost never.

I really love my Ruger but now im wonder when tax time comes i might buy a Walther P99 just for a lvl3 serpa blackhawk.
I really like the badass look of the P99 :sparring:

Guess i should have thought about holsters before i bought a gun. but hey you spend and learn. but i cant deny how sweet the Ruger feels in my hand! :applause:

@ ASTRO, i would call but im afraid they'll just tell me what i want to hear to make a sale then ill get hte holster and it wont be the right fit im looking for.
 #60125  by Mirlen

Lascivious1 wrote:@ ASTRO, i would call but im afraid they'll just tell me what i want to hear to make a sale then ill get hte holster and it wont be the right fit im looking for.
I have had nothing but great support from Blackhawk! My gun was a little loose in my holster so I asked them if they revised the design and they sent me (free of charge) a replacement spring. Then again for another holster I got and when they accidentally sent the wrong one, they promptly got the right one out to me. All that cost them about $15 in shipping, let alone the manpower costs to get it out. Give them a call or just shoot them an email and I'm sure you will get a straight answer.
 #60132  by photog

Lascivious1 wrote: Actually i like that holster!

So i guess i cant get a lvl3 serpa holster for my Ruger only a lvl2.
I just wonder how secure a lvl2 holster is. what if im running or fall down and it gets banged up against somthing hard? i can only wonder if it would pop out. im sure a lvl3 it would almost never.
Speaking only from my experience, the firearm is completely secure in the level 2. I can pull and jerk on my firearm as hard as I can, and it will not come out. Yet, when pushing the release button, it is a very quick and smooth draw. I slipped on the ice and fell last winter, landing on my strong side, it hurt like hell but my pistol never moved and the holster sustained no damage. I still use that holster today. If your concern is that someone may come up behind you and push the button to get your pistol, the biggest thing to remember is what astro_wanabe said, "situational awareness" and "training" is the key. Constantly being aware of what is going on around you at all times will prevent that situation.
 #60134  by georgie c

i work for blackhawks parent company and :ugeek: have several of their retention holsters . they all fit like a glove because they are all made for a specific gun
 #60202  by Lascivious1

So, Gave BlackHawk a call and they only sell lvl2 for my Ruger :roll:
No big deal i'll get it!

I wish they would come out with something for the Ruger its not like its a no name brand or no one buys them.

You Glock lovin buyers :banghead: lol
 #60216  by scampbell3

Lascivious1 wrote:So, Gave BlackHawk a call and they only sell lvl2 for my Ruger :roll:
No big deal i'll get it!

I wish they would come out with something for the Ruger its not like its a no name brand or no one buys them.

You Glock lovin buyers :banghead: lol
Wait,...Blackhawk makes holsters for other guns...not just Glock? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dat b a Glock, cuz i noz ma gunz! :lol: :lol: :lol: