Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #60190  by bluedog46

I have recently gotten some connections that have gotten me dealer pricing from varioius companies including lone wolf distributors (Glock parts), knives b sog, spyerco, gerber, kershaw and various others, several types of those tactical flashlights I have seen many of the guys carrying at meetings, Mountain house survival food, Pepper spray, self defense keychains, Swords. Another one that I am working on might get me ammo and other things. I also have access to blackhawk, bianchi and a couple other kinds of holsters.

What I am wondering is if someone can offer me some advice on how to go about doing this. I have thought of getting a web site, I know some of this I can sell on ebay and others I can sell on gunbroker and so forth.

It jst seems daunting. I am not sure even how much inventory to carry and most places have a minimum order of $100-$200.

I also can buy switchblades but I know I can only sell them to military or police. What I am wondering is if I am allowed to possess them pending sale. Gerber has some realy cool auto knives.

If anyone can offer some advice not only would I appreciate it, but I would give you an extra discount beyond my deloc member one as I am trying to get something going on the side.
 #60192  by bmel17

I can give you a hand with an eBay store. it's not too hard and you can actually make a decent buck. as for the switch blades, I can hold them for you till they sell (ID pending) a sale to other law enforcement/military members. I could actually sell those on the base for you pretty well depending on price. PM me and I'll help set you up