Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #65363  by cslade454

myopicvisionary wrote:cslade454.... I never said anything about tactical vests or "Zombie" ammo. I was asking what others used to investigate that "Bump in the night" in their own home. Never once did I say anything about the mall or walking around with it in public. Did you even read what I wrote to start the thread or did you just see the photo and decide to disparage me?
I said I was sorry. Myop you are a really good guy and I would hate to see anything bad happen to you like Zimmerman. So please contact a criminal defense lawyer for legal advice before shooting someone while wearing the vest you pictured.

Oh yea the police will want the clothing you are/where wearing if you are involved in a shooting. If you had a tactical vest on during a shooting the police will figure it out and want to know why you took it off before they got there. So have your story straight. Trying to defend a lie to the jury never goes well.
Last edited by cslade454 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #65365  by cslade454

Delta2Echo wrote:
cslade454 wrote:And not going to call you bad names for pointing like Dan..
Does this mean we aren't friends anymore? :cry:

I'm just playing. I can't pass up a chance to be a smart :censored: . Sorry. I still like you. :D
You will always be my best friend for life. Nothing will ever change that. WOW my typing really sucks.
 #65371  by rosco87

I would tell the cops here's my boxers I was wearing when someone broke in and I was wearing this vest for my protection an I put clothes on because I don't think you would wanna talk to me
Naked!!
 #65374  by scampbell3

cslade454 wrote: I said I was sorry. Myop you are a really good guy and I would hate to see anything bad happen to you like Zimmerman. So please contact a criminal defense lawyer for legal advice before shooting someone while wearing the vest you pictured.

Oh yea the police will want the clothing you are/where wearing if you are involved in a shooting. If you had a tactical vest on during a shooting the police will figure it out and want to know why you took it off before they got there. So have your story straight. Trying to defend a lie to the jury never goes well.
Please substantiate your position that someone needs to get clarification from a lawyer in order to determine what is preferable in responding to a possible threat in your own home.

Also, how can you equate the Zimmerman/Trayvon incident as similar to Myopic responding to a possible threat in his own home?
 #65416  by myopicvisionary

Also, how can you equate the Zimmerman/Trayvon incident as similar to Myopic responding to a possible threat in his own home?
Thank you!
 #65557  by Dr. Eastwood

myopicvisionary wrote:
Thank you!
What if burglars started carrying iced tea and skittles to make themselves look like victims? :twisted:
 #65558  by dave_in_delaware

Most likely for me, if I'm rolling out of bed I'll only have time to grab my XD and a flashlight. I have a plate carrier in the closet but am still shopping for the appropriate combination of protection to make it worthwhile.

myopic: where'd you get your rifle plate?
 #65564  by myopicvisionary

It was gifted to me by a friend for gunsmith work I did for him.
 #65567  by F16WarBird

"Gifted" also known as a present. :P