Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #65572  by dave_in_delaware

myopicvisionary wrote:It was gifted to me by a friend for gunsmith work I did for him.
Understood. Thanks.
 #85456  by myopicvisionary

Just the other night, there was the bump in the night. The dogs reacted and Mary said she heard something. I donned my rollout kit and checked the staircase leading down stairs. Nothing seen and nothing heard. The dogs were quiet and lying down now. I moved downstairs in the dark hearing nothing still. The front door was locked. I swept the rooms on the first floor with nothing out of place. Both back doors were locked, only one more to check... the basement door. Reaching the basement, all I could hear was my cat snoring... and my own breathing. Just before pie slicing into the rear of the basement I thought about what I was wearing. I touched both the armor plate and the first-aid pouch, thankful to have the both and hoping I would need neither. I cleared the basement and verified that the door was indeed secured from within. The source of the noise was never identified.