Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #67245  by bluedog46

I know thaqt condition one had a conversion kit and really did not like it. There is a guy I shot with on action pistol night at the dspc that has an ar-15 with the kit in it. They do 22 targets on Friday and I am sure if he is there he will let you use it. The guy that runs targets ( Dan Lindburgh) on Fridays has a loner rifle with a bolt in it.

I will go with the Cj on a 15-22. Its bascially the same rifle but lighter just a bit and if SHTF you would have an extra rifle. You are more than welcome to test mine out if you like. I think mossberg makes an ar 15 22 copy that is under $300 at buds gun shop. You would be looking at close to $130-200 for many of the conversion kits i have seen.

Good luck.
 #67655  by phlydude

I thought about buying a dedicated .22LR upper but decided on buying a Ruger 10/22 instead...super customizable (can even make it into a AR looking rifle if I want to spend the $$$) but cheaper than a dedicated upper straight up
 #67657  by bluedog46

I have seen those tricked out like an ar as well.