Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #69913  by Lascivious1

WPCatfish wrote:Shoulda got the red one.
Why do you say that? i havent purchased yet still a couple weeks away before i have the money.
 #70019  by Mirlen

I'm eyeing this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaso-Treasury-T ... 500wt_1283

Not sure how much it'd cost to get a safe company to pick it up and bring it to me and install it though but I'd prolly be willing to pay $1000 if the safe is in good shape... Pretty good deal if it is! That's a $5000+ safe, sure a little scratched maybe but cosmetics don't matter. I suspect there are lots of used safes out there just sitting in warehouses or offices that corporations just want to be RID of, prolly some very nice stuff waiting for heavy equipment to come get it!
 #70020  by Sodbuster

At 3100 lbs., I hope your house foundation is a concrete slab on grade.
 #70024  by Lascivious1

Sodbuster wrote:At 3100 lbs., I hope your house foundation is a concrete slab on grade.
i was thinking the same thing. thats a beast!
 #70025  by Mirlen

The base of the safe is 832 square inches. That comes out to less than 4 PSI. I think the concrete can handle that.
 #70143  by Lascivious1

Decided i am going to buy the Liberty Revere 20. gonna cost about the same as the colonial. but the onyl reason i am going this route is to keep the wieght under 500 pounds.
i was thinking 440 pounds will be hell to get up stairs. but 560 i dont know what i was thinking lol

anyway should have by end of the month :)