Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #71366  by Lascivious1

jslacker wrote::applause: Good looking rifle Las! What are your thoughts on that Vortex? I was thinking about them for my EBR since they have a good price point. I would love an ACOG or an EO but I cant afford those right now...
Well i havent even used it yet. out on the range that is. just turning it on and off and looking through it is all i've done so far. i did hours of searching online and info and finally picked it. what really sold me was this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLXsscsiZ9M
I like this guy he does alot of really good reviews. my biggest concern was if it could hold zero. he drops the rifle more then a few times and still holds zero. plus countless utube videos i watched withoout any issues except the main complaint. which i agree is the battery is one you cant find in a store any where and would have to order online. "whats nice is the package comes with 2 batteries so your good for awhile".
I love the size "compact" bright light even on low setting and lines up perfect with my BUIS. best thing is lifetime warranty even without registering the dot.
which i know i shouldnt have but i tested that offer by calling them and making up some minor issue that i thought the reddot wouldnt move after trying the screw. the guy on the phone didnt even hesitate and asked for my address to send me out a prepaid package to have it shipped to them. i told him i would try again before i would call back. he told me call us with any issue and if you think its got a problem of any kind we'll send you another one.
now thats awesome!

Last, most places sell at $200 and i ahve even seen some at $300 but at 10:50 in the video he'll give you a code to use at the site he got his and it will knock it down to $175. so i jumped! lol