Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #69153  by rosco87

I'm telling ya....tactical distributors!!!!! Don't pay for extra shipping cuz they are located in virginia so it would be here fairly quick!!!!
 #69161  by Mirlen

Lascivious1 wrote:Well Lesson learned and take it from me a lesson for you folks too!

Don't shop at Botach Tactical!

STAY AWAY!
I have mixed feelings for them... If you don't care when it comes, it might be an option... I had one order I had to nag them about and another for a magwell lock for the AR that was out of stock everywhere so I put my order in with them and got it. Again, slooooooooooooow to move products but sometimes some decent deals.
 #69264  by Lascivious1

got my pmags! these thigns ARE nice. i have all four loaded up and stored away. just started with 4. as for my angle grip. its nice to but cant put it on the rail just yet.

This is where the noob comes into play lol
i have a diamondhead rail on my ar. it looks like this.......

as you can see the only picatinny rail on it is at the top. i forgot that i need to buy the rail accessories to connect a grip on the bottom lol
no big deal just more money spent haha

Things you learn whe you try new things. im just glad it only cost $20 bucks for the part. well probably $30 with shipping. that will be a $65 angle grip. pretty expensive. i hope it feel right when i get it all together.
BTW, not my ar int he picture just one i grabbed off the net.
 #69704  by Pjd832

was at targetmaster and noticed right by the door to the range they had a big new magpul sales display loaded with pmags... mag couplers ...afg's...and and f&r mbus didnt look at prices...but the display was full of everything...
 #71130  by Lascivious1

I'm so siked, I ordered my Diamondhead sights and rail attachment for the angle grip. Received my Vortex Sparce reddot sight a couple days ago. So hopefully in the next week or so I'll have all the pieces for my toy and can finally post pics of the finished peashooter lol
 #71346  by Lascivious1

Well heres the finished product. not well with the camera. i used my cell phone. didnt feel like pulling out the camera hardware. it looks way better in person as im sure you all know from your own experience.

I really love these Diamondhead BUIS and the Vortex Sparce.
Last edited by Lascivious1 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #71359  by jslacker

:applause: Good looking rifle Las! What are your thoughts on that Vortex? I was thinking about them for my EBR since they have a good price point. I would love an ACOG or an EO but I cant afford those right now...