Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #70154  by rosco87

Well yeah I'd love to find a place that I could do some shooting from my boat! Hopefully I wouldn't accidentally shoot my boat in the process lol!!
 #70453  by rosco87

Did you end up getting a kayak yet??!!
 #70456  by Lascivious1

Plan to buy before the end of the month. possibly less then two weeks.
I done alot of searching and i have seen just a few that i like. which run around $900 but i keep coming back to the Wilderness Pungo 120 which right now most places are running a 20% sale and i can grab two of them. also they have the same features or more then the ones that cost $900.

So i think ill be buying two of the Pungo 120's. looks like 2X pungo, 2X paddle, and 2X lifevest will run me about $1,730. hope i have fun lol

did you say you have a kayak Rosco?
 #70468  by rosco87

I have a canoe that has 3 seats so if I ever go out and don't have any passengers I just sit in the middle and it works fine! Just a lil slower than a kayak unless I put some "umph" behind it!!!
 #77597  by S&W 1911

Been kayaking for years moved down to DE 6 years ago from New England. The waters to cold up there to use sit on tops. Everyine who does any serious fishing or hunting from Kayaks up in New England use Old Town Loon 138 13'8". They are incredibly stable in the water I weigh 225 pounds, and are real workhorses that can take a beating. What I like about the older ones (like the ones we have) they have a nice big opening to get in and out of with all your gear on.
 #77605  by dean

I've been on the lookout for a better trailer for pulling kayaks and canoes. I'm aiming to get a 15' or so kayak for saltwater fishing during the summer. Shark fishing from a kayak looks exciting.
 #78468  by Lascivious1

Sorry guys alot came up in the last couple months and couldnt be around.

I eventually bought 2 Pungo 120's from Wilderness Systems. i love them. great kayaks and very stable. i actually took them both down to Miami a couple months ago on a 2 week vacation and used them out in the Keys. great experience.

I'm hoping this summer coming up i can find some rougher water to play in. its gets kinda boring just paddling down the christiana river. might ake up some fishing to and see how that goes.
 #78529  by rosco87

This weekend there is a group of guys, with kayaks and canoes, going on a overnight fishing/camping river trip! If you are interested I can get you more info I'm prolly gonna go and they always welcome new people!
 #78561  by Lascivious1

rosco87 wrote:This weekend there is a group of guys, with kayaks and canoes, going on a overnight fishing/camping river trip! If you are interested I can get you more info I'm prolly gonna go and they always welcome new people!
I'll let you know. im juggling two girlfriends at the moment so weekends are kind busy lol
 #78562  by rosco87

Lascivious1 wrote:
rosco87 wrote:This weekend there is a group of guys, with kayaks and canoes, going on a overnight fishing/camping river trip! If you are interested I can get you more info I'm prolly gonna go and they always welcome new people!
I'll let you know. im juggling two girlfriends at the moment so weekends are kind busy lol

Interesting! 8-)