Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #77383  by jslacker

So I have spent a few days with my new EagleTac P20C2 MKII and I must say I am in love. I have said it before and I have said it again this is the best flashlight I have ever owned. I guess you could say this is the first quality light I have owned and I hope to get more. This thing is super bright, I want bore you with the specs as I posted the link and you can read it for yourself. I will say the one quirk I don't really care for is that it doesn't have internal memory, meaning if you set it to low mode then turn it back on its not going to be in the low mode that you left it in but it defaults to the regular output mode unless you have the head twisted to turbo mode. I have been carrying it in its included holster and no problems so far. I need to stock up on some batteries, I went to Wal-Mart and found the last pack of CR123 batteries in the entire mega store!! I want to look into getting some rechargeable 123's or a 17650... I will just use the $10.00 a pair 123's :o until I can get a charger.
 #77411  by Jonnybow

Google battery warehouse or battery mart, I forget which one. I was able to get 6 rechargeable batts and a charger for under $25 for mine. They are much cheaper than throwing CR123's at it every week. Glad you like that light, sounds like a good one.
 #77412  by bmel17

if you buy in bulk online you can get regular 123s for $1 a piece too. the rechargeables are great and I use them too
 #77429  by sanman9781

I've bought a few things from www.batteryjunction.com and have never had any issues...Currently, they have Titanium brand CR123A's for a buck each...can't really beat that...not to mention a wide selection of rechargeables and chargers...For flashlights, I've bought several from a small website called www.shiningbeam.com with good results...
 #77447  by jslacker

Yeah I have found my way over to batteryjunction a few days ago and have been looking at THIS charger and 6 pack of rechargeable 123's it comes with a charger for home and a charger for the car but it only has slots to charge 2 batteries at a time. I have also been looking into using a single 17670 rechargeable battery. It seems there are about as many choices when it comes to battery selection as there is when it comes to actually picking a flashlight!
 #83363  by fine

I have run the light mady by Armytek. They make outstanding products and have a great reputation. A month ago I purchased Armytek Predator 670 lumens and happy that this light met all my needs. Variety of modes attracts me because I can choose any mode I need (for home, walking, my car). It's multifunctional light.
 #83373  by MrCoolDale

I have a Surefire E2D LED Defender that I have carried almost everyday, in some rather harsh environments, for about 4 years now. It's light, bright, and it has a fantastic striking edge. My batteries tend to last me around a month since I don't use it everyday.

I have dropped this thing in the ocean several times, it was run over by a small pickup truck, and has been dropped onto/hit up against concrete more times than I can count. Surefire makes an amazing product and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

http://www.surefire.com/illumination/fl ... /e2dl.html
 #83417  by jslacker

I'm still putting mine through its paces. So far I've only dropped it onto concrete once and it still works fine just a few minor cosmetic blemishes now but still good to go. I'm hoping for this to last just as well as that Surefire you have.
 #83436  by MrCoolDale

Don't worry about a thing, it'll last a long time. EagleTac makes quality products and the prices are very good. I had one a while back but I lost it somewhere in the Lewes inlet. I was pretty upset since I really liked that light.

I never did replace it until a few weeks ago, but I replaced it with another surefire. Nothing against EagleTac, it's just that surefire has better kool-aid.