Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #77483  by bluedog46

I was thinking of one for a back up gun but dont have any experience with one. I was wondering if anyone has used them.

I would be carrying a snubnose 38 special 6 shoot EAA or a smith & Wesson M&P9c ( If I dont sell it)

I usually wear jeans and cowboy boots so I am not sure if I even wear the right clothing that would be effective. Since people are knowlegable here I thought I would ask.

Thanks.
 #77489  by SeanM

I used one when I can neither confirm nor deny that I carried an LCP at work, which was a "no firearms allowed" location (by company policy, not by law). My dress was 8" Hi-Tech boots and BDU pants (usually black or khaki), so it was hidden pretty well. Never wore one with jeans or anything lower than my boots. I used a very basic holster - I think it was called the Bulldog, maybe? Just an elastic band with a holster sewn onto it. Worked fine for about 2 years before the velcro finally gave out. Just picked up a new one for another $15, and used it until I sold the LCP.

Sean
 #77512  by bluedog46

SeanM wrote:I used one when I can neither confirm nor deny that I carried an LCP at work, which was a "no firearms allowed" location (by company policy, not by law). My dress was 8" Hi-Tech boots and BDU pants (usually black or khaki), so it was hidden pretty well. Never wore one with jeans or anything lower than my boots. I used a very basic holster - I think it was called the Bulldog, maybe? Just an elastic band with a holster sewn onto it. Worked fine for about 2 years before the velcro finally gave out. Just picked up a new one for another $15, and used it until I sold the LCP.

Sean
Thanks. I am trying to recall the size of the lcp but I am thinking its about the same size as a smith *& wesson .380 bodyguard so the m&p9c would be a little bigger.