Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #78049  by y0rlik

If you use the coupon code 'arfcom' you get 5% off your order, and any orders over $99 get free shipping with the additional code 'free-grnd'. That means you can get 6 mags for just over $100. To make the codes work, at checkout you need to put one code in the box, hit apply, and then do the same for the second. Also, if you go for the free shipping, do /NOT/ select a shipping method or you'll lose the free shipping.

Here is a link to the ARFCOM post where Mako outlines all of this.

I have an order in with them, but they are being slammed right now with orders, and it is going to be awhile before mine get shipped.
 #78097  by chrisleduc1

y0rlik wrote:If you use the coupon code 'arfcom' you get 5% off your order, and any orders over $99 get free shipping with the additional code 'free-grnd'. That means you can get 6 mags for just over $100. To make the codes work, at checkout you need to put one code in the box, hit apply, and then do the same for the second. Also, if you go for the free shipping, do /NOT/ select a shipping method or you'll lose the free shipping.

Here is a link to the ARFCOM post where Mako outlines all of this.

I have an order in with them, but they are being slammed right now with orders, and it is going to be awhile before mine get shipped.
I just ordered 20 with 5% off and free shipping. Thanks.