Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #81526  by Tate

Hey guys I'm in the Market for a sight for my AR, I've really been interested in the Eotech XPS2-0. I have previously owned a Primary Arms Aimpoint clone that was really nice, but I'm thinking the Eotech might be a little better, anyone own one that would like to chime in?
 #81529  by Tate

What series do you own? I'm trying to decide on a 512 or a Xps2-0. Anything you don't like about it? I'm having a hard time spending $450 on a Red dot.
 #81530  by bmel17

Tate wrote:What series do you own? I'm trying to decide on a 512 or a Xps2-0. Anything you don't like about it? I'm having a hard time spending $450 on a Red dot.
512, i bought it because it was AA. It was hard to spend, but I figured I'll do it right the first time so I'll only have to spend it once. The only thing bad I could say about it is that it isn't NVG compatible. But then I thought about it, I won't spend the money on great NVGs anyway so screw it!
 #81598  by Tate

Well guys thanks to Viper98 I am the proud new owner of a Eotech 517, looks a great and I can't wait to go to the range and try it out! I also got some other amazing goodies ill post more on that tomorrow.