Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #81632  by TexasJay

Hey folks! Looking for suggestions for a EDC flashlight. I need it to be small enough to carry in a pocket, yet needs to be powerful enough to temporarily blind a potential assailant in a dark parking lot. Would like a push button type, not the screw on/off style. Budget is under $100.

Also, would be nice if I could purchase a mount to use it on my AR15.
 #81642  by jslacker

Since I started that thread I have bought a gang of cheaper lights from Wal*Mart, my three most recent acquisitions were all MagLites. I bought a huge 4 cell D light and a Mini Mag (2AA) as well as a key chain solitaire, all xenon. For EDC as you can see from the thread mentioned earlier I carry that stylus pro as a backup to the Eagle Tac P20C2. The EagleTac has best of both worlds, clicky on/off and twist brightness/mode control.
 #81654  by MrCoolDale

myopicvisionary wrote:SureFire E2D LED Defender.I carry mine every day.
I'm going to second this one. I LOVE this flashlight. It's out of your $100 price suggestion, but it's fantastic!

Otherwise, check out the 6P. I believe it even has its own holster, if it's the flashlight I'm thinking of.
 #81660  by SCUBA9097

We carry the SureFire line of lights because I trust them beyond all others. Last year I had a SureFire 6P stolen from me that I had carried since sometime around the ballpark of 1989.