Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #81731  by MrCoolDale

Has anyone here used a Viridian green laser system for any if their firearms? I'm looking into picking up a Viridian C5L, which seems like a promising platform. What are your thoughts?
 #81747  by dave_in_delaware

I haven't used one or seen one in person, but the green wavelength is the "most visible" to the human eye, even in daylight (compared to red wavelength lasers).

If I had the money, I would have had a Viridian years ago when I first heard of them.

Also, you'd need a special holster. Not sure if Blackhawk makes a SERPA type to handle an attached laser.
 #81749  by jslacker

I have one of the first gen X5L for my G17and its awesome... Super bright for both the laser and led light. I think they run a promotion that gets you a holster or a discount for a holster. Only down side is the battery dies out pretty quickly... I don't OC with the laser attached mostly because I don't want to buy another holster and I plan on making the G17 my dedicated bedside pistol after I secure another pistol. After it is retired for home use only it will then probably where the laser 24/7.

I love the green laser!
 #81761  by SCUBA9097

Of all the green lasers on the market, Viridian is the best (at the moment) in my opinion.
 #81765  by MrCoolDale

After all the reading and these posts, I'm pretty much sold on the C5L. I want to pick up another pistol and permanently mate the laser/light with it as a home-defense system.