Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #85404  by sanman9781

Now that the weather is finally getting nice again (and I've retired) I plan on doing some bike riding and am hoping to carry while doing it...I was wondering what my fellow board members do to secure their firearm while riding...
 #85415  by Boots

sanman9781 wrote:Now that the weather is finally getting nice again (and I've retired) I plan on doing some bike riding and am hoping to carry while doing it...I was wondering what my fellow board members do to secure their firearm while riding...
The Blackhawk Serpa CQC holster is a level II retention holster and a good way to secure your firearm while riding.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/SERPA- ... 5,1410.htm
 #85417  by BigJoe

A lot of people around here like the serpa, myself included. However if its not for you then I recommend something with an active retention feature like a thumb brake or snap.
 #85423  by Bullpup

I carry in a Serpa while bike riding with my kids. When riding I like to wear it a little further toward the rear, around 4:00-4:30; this seems more comfortable to me with the forward lean on my bike.
 #85428  by sanman9781

thanks for the input everyone...
 #86503  by dave_in_delaware

Just like everyone else: SERPA.