Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #90468  by Taurus247

Where does everyone buy their gear and accessories from? I've been using Opticsplanet.com for years but have heard amazon thrown around a lot lately. So i'm just wondering where do most people go to find good gear the cheapest.
 #90469  by brich2929

Depends on the gear and the price. I've used Opticsplanet, Palmetto State Armory, Botach Tactical, Sportsman's Guide, Midway USA to name a few.

Probably Palmetto State Armory more than anyone so far.
 #90470  by bmel17

a multitude of sources. it's all about the hunt!
 #90471  by SasquatchAF

What kind of gear are you looking for?
 #90478  by Taurus247

SasquatchAF wrote:What kind of gear are you looking for?
Serpa holster for a glock 19, a double mag "case" (thats what blackhawk calls them lol", flashlight (looking at the Intsun® UltraFire WF-502B Cree XM-L T6 LED 5 Mode Flashlight + Battery + Charger - ) just to name a few lol.
 #90481  by bmel17

Taurus247 wrote:
SasquatchAF wrote:What kind of gear are you looking for?
Serpa holster for a glock 19, a double mag "case" (thats what blackhawk calls them lol", flashlight (looking at the Intsun® UltraFire WF-502B Cree XM-L T6 LED 5 Mode Flashlight + Battery + Charger - ) just to name a few lol.
I just picked up a serpa for my 19 for $35 on ebay and also picked up my 502b's from ebay as well. When ordering the flashlights you'll get faster shipping if you pick the US only option. If not, will take about 2 weeks for your new stuff to arrive from China.
 #90740  by SCUBA9097

Since Omega does sales in addition to training, I purchase my accessories through my distributors. :D
 #90754  by spillanej

Taurus247 wrote:Where does everyone buy their gear and accessories from? I've been using Opticsplanet.com for years but have heard amazon thrown around a lot lately. So i'm just wondering where do most people go to find good gear the cheapest.
Opsgear.com my personal suppliers of everything.