Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #91597  by Taurus247

I need to attach my one point sling adapter to my AR. Dose anyone have the wrench to take off the buffer tube or know a way to do it with out it that wont destroy the lower?
 #91600  by Owen

You can get the wrench for pretty cheap from Primary Arms. Personally I bought an armorer's tool that has more functions.

Be careful when you loosen the buffer tube. There is a spring held in for the take down pin in the "back" and the buffer stop pin in the "front". I'd suggest putting your lower in a one-gallon plastic bag just in case they go flying out.
Last edited by Owen on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #91605  by Guard_Duck

I've got a wrench, but I'm at the other end of the state.
 #91607  by Boots

Sounds like a good excuse to visit viper98; he has the wrench you need and could help you out. Call ahead to schedule... 302-300-0590.
 #91610  by Boots

AND, maybe he could sell that magazine holster on consignment for you; ask him when you go there.
 #91613  by SasquatchAF

Taurus,

When would you need to use one? I have one that I could let you use if you need it.
 #91705  by Taurus247

Thank you everyone for the offers... Sorry to get back to you so late been really busy. I ended up buy a cheap one on Amazon that worked out great. Thank you for the tip on the springs Owen I probably would have lost them. Thanks again everyone.