Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #92528  by Taurus247

I am looking for a good fairly priced pair of boots that is good for the range, good for everyday wear and also good for working on a farm. Any ideas? Thank you.
 #92529  by David

I've been wearing Wolverine Durashocks for years. They are my work shoes, casual shoes and dress shoes. I wear them every day. Can't imagine having a more comfortable boot.

BTW... Happy Birthday.
 #92531  by Taurus247

David wrote:I've been wearing Wolverine Durashocks for years. They are my work shoes, casual shoes and dress shoes. I wear them every day. Can't imagine having a more comfortable boot.

BTW... Happy Birthday.
I will look into that and thank you.
 #92533  by SasquatchAF

Work for Uncle Sam and youll get all kinds of boots! :troll:
 #92535  by Taurus247

SasquatchAF wrote:Work for Uncle Sam and youll get all kinds of boots! :troll:
LOL been there done that got the t-shirt (and the boots) need better ones.
 #92541  by bmel17

I've always found the GI issued boots to be pretty decent. I think Bates brand was the most comfy.

Bought-wise, Danner makes some really nice, comfy boots
 #92542  by whatevah

There are a lot of good options out there. I've been using a pair from Bates for the past year for work. http://www.galls.com/bates-mens-composi ... ipper-boot My receipt says I paid $80.75 (10 or 15% off sale) so I think the price has gone up a bit. They have similar cheaper options, but I really like having a zipper to get them on/off easily and the safety toe is a necessary feature for my line of work. They're fairly light, and quite comfortable. The leather over the safety toe isn't that thick, though... so they're likely to get chewed up a bit on a farm.
 #92543  by dave_in_delaware

I had a pair of Bates Ultralites and I loved them. They were great for daily wear to the range, the office, outside, hiking, etc.... Although working at a horse farm 7 days a week thru all kinds of weather over a year killed them.
 #92548  by spillanej

I love ny blackhawk ops boots!