Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #96220  by NCC

Hello All,

I have been lurking for a while now and will slowly come out of my hole. I have been carrying concealed for about 5 years now. I literally have a box full of holsters I will never use. Some were never even worn twice! I am thinking that some of you have a box too, either for concealed or open carry. I would like to make a proposal.

How about I lay them all out on a desk or table and take a group picture and then post them. (Moderator, would this be best done in the Classified section?) Then if you see something you are interested in you reach out to me and then maybe you have one I have not tried and we make a swap? If we are each not using them, does it really matter what we paid for them??? And then if others do the same thing maybe we can all empty our unused holster boxes and save a little cash.

One last thing, can anyone tell me how in the hell to send a PM in this software?

Thx!
 #96231  by Boots

NCC wrote:... One last thing, can anyone tell me how in the hell to send a PM in this software?
One of several ways is to click on "0 new messages" in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
 #96232  by Cbmarine

Or you can send a PM by selecting User Control Panel on the upper right of your screen, then select Private Messages on the left sidebar. Note that PM will remain in Outbox until the recipient reads it, iirc.
 #96238  by NCC

Thanks Guys!