Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #98302  by Owen

08///M3Saloon wrote:I you have a different pistol I can help you find what you're looking for.
I am looking for a Sig P226R light bearing ALS holster.

EDIT: I found one! 6378-7742-411 Ordered on Amazon for $50 shipped. Sorry for the thread hijack Piazza! :D
 #98313  by Piazza

No worries Owen. It's good general information that may be of use for someone later. I don't see the 6378 for XDm with light only the 6360 and I'm not paying $200 for that. Any suggestions saloon?
 #98314  by MrCoolDale

I have run through SERPA, Safariland, Galco, Uncle Mike's, Bianchi, DeSantis, and many, many others for my pistols. I have never found a more comfortable, better fitting, better looking holster than my current Mitch Rosen holster.

Their holsters are incredibly comfortable, durable, and stylish. They look fantastic without being flashy, or bulky. I can't suggest them enough. The price isn't terrible when you consider that these are hand-made for your individual order. The 5JR with thumb break is one of the most popular holsters they produce, but they can put a thumb break on almost any holster they sell. I have 2 Premiers with Full Detailing (one with a thumb break and one without).

Pair these holsters up with a decent horse-hide pistol belt and you have a very comfortable rig that you barely feel.

As an aside, I'm planning to pick up a shoulder rig from Mitch Rosen in the coming weeks. I'm looking at the Executive Special.
 #98324  by 08///M3Saloon

Piazza wrote:No worries Owen. It's good general information that may be of use for someone later. I don't see the 6378 for XDm with light only the 6360 and I'm not paying $200 for that. Any suggestions saloon?
Sorry if I missed it in a previous post but it's and XDM 4.25bbl what cal? I think I'm on to what you need.
 #98326  by Piazza

08///M3Saloon wrote:
Piazza wrote:No worries Owen. It's good general information that may be of use for someone later. I don't see the 6378 for XDm with light only the 6360 and I'm not paying $200 for that. Any suggestions saloon?
Sorry if I missed it in a previous post but it's and XDM 4.25bbl what cal? I think I'm on to what you need.
XDm 4.5 .40
 #98329  by 08///M3Saloon

Alright well as is apparent your particular gun is an odd ball with safariland. However with that being said no need to buy a 6360 just to take it apart.
If interested the part #'s you are looking for are.
6390-1462-411 (catch is it has a 2.25i duty belt loop)
However that is easily remedied via a 567BL in what ever width belt you wear. That part is 5$.
Best prices I could find was at copsplus. $106.65 total with free shipping. You could also look around for a promo code.
Hope that helps. I know it's a bit more than some options but I assure you it's also less than others. And if not maybe it'll save someone else the hassle of looking up the part numbers. [emoji106]
 #98332  by Piazza

08///M3Saloon wrote:Alright well as is apparent your particular gun is an odd ball with safariland. However with that being said no need to buy a 6360 just to take it apart.
If interested the part #'s you are looking for are.
6390-1462-411 (catch is it has a 2.25i duty belt loop)
However that is easily remedied via a 567BL in what ever width belt you wear. That part is 5$.
Best prices I could find was at copsplus. $106.65 total with free shipping. You could also look around for a promo code.
Hope that helps. I know it's a bit more than some options but I assure you it's also less than others. And if not maybe it'll save someone else the hassle of looking up the part numbers. [emoji106]
Good find. Thank you very much. I didn't see that set up on safariland.com or holsters.com so I just assumed it didn't exist