Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    

· Home ·   Forums ·  Who Are We? ·  What is Open Carry? ·  CCDW Process ·  FAQ ·  Contact ·  Terms ·

Fundraiser to Support Delaware Open Carry!

We've come to that time of the year when our server lease and domain name registrations are coming up for renewal. In the past, many of you have expressed your generosity in the form of donations in order to keep the site running - I'm asking for your support again this year.

Please visit our donation information page for more details and, if you enjoy this site, if you've ever attended our gatherings or, if this community has brought you some knowledge or entertainment, please give what you can to keep us going.

→ Donation Information Page ←

It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: XDm 4.5 OC Holster
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:46 pm 

08///M3Saloon wrote:
I you have a different pistol I can help you find what you're looking for.

I am looking for a Sig P226R light bearing ALS holster.

EDIT: I found one! 6378-7742-411 Ordered on Amazon for $50 shipped. Sorry for the thread hijack Piazza! :D

Post subject: XDm 4.5 OC Holster
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:44 pm 

Great news enjoy! Glad I could help a bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:07 pm 

No worries Owen. It's good general information that may be of use for someone later. I don't see the 6378 for XDm with light only the 6360 and I'm not paying $200 for that. Any suggestions saloon?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm 

I have run through SERPA, Safariland, Galco, Uncle Mike's, Bianchi, DeSantis, and many, many others for my pistols. I have never found a more comfortable, better fitting, better looking holster than my current Mitch Rosen holster.

Their holsters are incredibly comfortable, durable, and stylish. They look fantastic without being flashy, or bulky. I can't suggest them enough. The price isn't terrible when you consider that these are hand-made for your individual order. The 5JR with thumb break is one of the most popular holsters they produce, but they can put a thumb break on almost any holster they sell. I have 2 Premiers with Full Detailing (one with a thumb break and one without).

Pair these holsters up with a decent horse-hide pistol belt and you have a very comfortable rig that you barely feel.

As an aside, I'm planning to pick up a shoulder rig from Mitch Rosen in the coming weeks. I'm looking at the Executive Special.

3) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target
4) Be sure of your target and what is beyond it

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:46 pm 

Piazza wrote:
No worries Owen. It's good general information that may be of use for someone later. I don't see the 6378 for XDm with light only the 6360 and I'm not paying $200 for that. Any suggestions saloon?

Sorry if I missed it in a previous post but it's and XDM 4.25bbl what cal? I think I'm on to what you need.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:49 pm 

08///M3Saloon wrote:
Piazza wrote:

Sorry if I missed it in a previous post but it's and XDM 4.25bbl what cal? I think I'm on to what you need.

XDm 4.5 .40

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:07 pm 

Alright well as is apparent your particular gun is an odd ball with safariland. However with that being said no need to buy a 6360 just to take it apart.
If interested the part #'s you are looking for are.
6390-1462-411 (catch is it has a 2.25i duty belt loop)
However that is easily remedied via a 567BL in what ever width belt you wear. That part is 5$.
Best prices I could find was at copsplus. $106.65 total with free shipping. You could also look around for a promo code.
Hope that helps. I know it's a bit more than some options but I assure you it's also less than others. And if not maybe it'll save someone else the hassle of looking up the part numbers. [emoji106]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:18 pm 

08///M3Saloon wrote:
Alright well as is apparent your particular gun is an odd ball with safariland. However with that being said no need to buy a 6360 just to take it apart.
If interested the part #'s you are looking for are.
6390-1462-411 (catch is it has a 2.25i duty belt loop)
However that is easily remedied via a 567BL in what ever width belt you wear. That part is 5$.
Best prices I could find was at copsplus. $106.65 total with free shipping. You could also look around for a promo code.
Hope that helps. I know it's a bit more than some options but I assure you it's also less than others. And if not maybe it'll save someone else the hassle of looking up the part numbers. [emoji106]

Good find. Thank you very much. I didn't see that set up on safariland.com or holsters.com so I just assumed it didn't exist

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm 

Not a problem in the least sir.