Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #81730  by MrCoolDale

It would appear that there are limited holster options for the PPQ. I read on a Walther forum that the Serpa holster for the P99 fits the PPQ quite well, but there are a few others on there saying that it doesn't. Does anyone here have experience with this? If you have a PPQ, what holster do you use?
 #81766  by MrCoolDale

I answered my own question. I went to X-Ring and tried out the holsters.

I can CONFIRM that the #24 Blackhawk Serpa holster, for the Walther P99 DOES, in fact, fit the Walther PPQ. I will add that it is a slight bit snug, but it's nothing that a hair dryer won't fix.
 #81779  by Lascivious1

Here is what i found through the Walther forums......
http://www.zahal.org/products/imi-walth ... ent=218409

Only thing is i havent ordered it because i keep thinking whats the point if im gonna have a ccdw sometime in the near future?
But if you plan to OC all the time i would recommend grabbing this and not use a hair dryer to mold your other to fit. doesnt sound safe to me. modifying a holster to carry a firearm. but hey, thats just me ;)

Also i think my PPQ is so damn purdy i dont want to jam it in something that isnt made for it and scratch that purdy face up lol
 #81783  by bmel17

Lascivious1 wrote: But if you plan to OC all the time i would recommend grabbing this and not use a hair dryer to mold your other to fit. doesnt sound safe to me. modifying a holster to carry a firearm. but hey, thats just me ;)

Also i think my PPQ is so damn purdy i dont want to jam it in something that isnt made for it and scratch that purdy face up lol

a lot of people modify their holsters. As long as you're not messing with adding a loose part in the trigger guard area, it'll be ok. In fact a bunch of companies sell custom kits to make your own so all your accessories fit. Just make sure you use some fine grit paper to smooth it out so it doesn't scratch!
 #81785  by HoBoJoe

Custom made IWB or OWB holsters. He lists the PPQ in the drop down.
theisholsters.com
 #82997  by Jonnybow

I use and LOVE my Desantis thumb break holster for my PPQ. I also have the speed holster for the same gun. Very well built, comfortable and I wear mine all seasons with my shirt untucked and it's concealed nicely and very comfortable.
A friend has both the P99 and PPQ and uses the same holster for both guns.