Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #107836  by Boots

EdnaHall wrote:I carry a 92 on duty and if you wanted to meet someplace (I'm from Dover) and try it for fit in my 6360 that will give you the [emoji106] to get a 6378. Obviously the holster would be a bit longer in the muzzle area than needed but I don't see a problem there.????
I would hope that by now he's found a solution to his problem ;) ... but, welcome to DELOC! :D
 #107839  by Kuntryboy816

08///M3Saloon wrote:From what I can tell (reading dimension specs/ looking at photographs the 92fs compact is very similar to the Fullsize FS only noteable thing I see is the squared off trigger guard which would lead me to believe it would fit any Safariland ALS style holster designed for a 92 vertec. I carry a 92 on duty and if you wanted to meet someplace (I'm from Dover) and try it for fit in my 6360 that will give you the [emoji106] to get a 6378. Obviously the holster would be a bit longer in the muzzle area than needed but I don't see a problem there.
EdnaHall wrote:I carry a 92 on duty and if you wanted to meet someplace (I'm from Dover) and try it for fit in my 6360 that will give you the [emoji106] to get a 6378. Obviously the holster would be a bit longer in the muzzle area than needed but I don't see a problem there.????
Direct quote stolen from previous post.. first post.. hotlink that looks like a line.. signed lol
...you've been had by the spambot! It seems like we are getting an alarmingly increasing amount of them lately.
 #107841  by Kuntryboy816

GatorDude wrote:Very strange. What do they get/gain from doing stupid stuff like that?
Dunno.. usually the line above the signature is a hotlink to some spam page.
 #107846  by Boots

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
GatorDude wrote:Very strange. What do they get/gain from doing stupid stuff like that?
Dunno.. usually the line above the signature is a hotlink to some spam page.
Yeah, I missed the copy/paste and there was no hidden link (I looked), so it looked legit to me.
And, I too have no clue what they gain. Oh well...
 #107860  by dave_in_delaware

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Direct quote stolen from previous post.. first post.. hotlink that looks like a line.. signed lol
I'm not finding any links hidden in that signature line, and in their profile the line isn't even there. :?
 #107865  by Boots

Look at the bottom of their profile in the signature box, that's where you'll see the signature they created. In this case it's just "lol".

In a user post, the line demarks a signature, if any, which the system inserts.

Anyway, I couldn't find any hotlinks hidden anywhere either. :kuku: