Local, national and world news stories of interest.
 #112663  by wfuuopy

Yeah I played with a few similar shooting builds to Nba 2k21 Mt test badges some. I just tried the elastic release once and got something similar. That game I had been attempting the shot stick more. I am awaiting 2kLab's badge analyzing. If shooting will demand high stats (through Mike Wang's tweet), then I am wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno if you played in demo but for me personally every marginally early/late shot triggered elastic release. Not positive if it is a bug, or else they buffed badge. Either way fine way to spend few added badges.

Some added bad news is your MyPLAYER Inventory and advancement will not move in the next-gen switch.You can find more info about the next gen switch on NBA 2K's website.One rumored characteristic, however, is your ability to create a female player for MyCareer. We saw the introduction of the WNBA in NBA 2K20, but fans were upset there was not an ability to further the women's game into MyCareer.

ADs really hard to construct - I made a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher using slasher takeover and maxed shooting, it told me my construct is similar to AD but he can't take out always like AD but the defense and inside game is very much like AD. Or you could do like the OP said and make a glass shot but then will lack on inside game. There is no ideal build for him will need to select between crimson with either finishing, shooting, or playmaking and try to balance him according to a preferred play style.

Why do you ever put points into throw? No problem. Those points can get you a few extra badges someplace rather than using them at a futile stat. I really don't place a single point in free throw. Even on my pure shooting build I don't put any in free throw even for the badges because it's just a waste of things and I hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points . I get just 1 shooting badge cause I dont concentrate on it at all. . Cheers for the opinion partner!

I know everyone likes chunk handling, but if you play at a group with a fantastic point guard, I believe that you ought to only give up ball managing and add your shooting up stats. If you are open, your shield will find and bangMainly cause I drive a whole lot to the rim and get around 6-7 freethrows per game in rec.way money anyhow. I have purchased every NBA 2K since the first one on Dreamcast. I've the physical current gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy because I need the steelbook case that it comes with. Sucks that the Kobe MyPLAYER gear will not transfer however.

I'll be buying only because I do not even buy 2k every year, so it was never a habit for me to throw away money anyway,frankly Kobe's passing. . .makes me wish to associate with basketball in every manner possible.So upgraded 2k is definitely what I need at this time. Yes the myplayer builder is the exact same but why do a completely different one when that person too fine. Yes the sport LOOKS exactly the same. We still haven't seen the parks that may or may not be a fantastic thing. We have a new myteam with a lot of mt for sale 2k21 new capabilities. We are getting a mycareer that seems better than the among those mycareers we've gotten because 2k17.