Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #101464  by pick_six

No surprise, it looks like dc will follow the NJ model. May issue, but won't...

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/ ... -unveiled/

It will be.interesting to see how that plays out. If the judge that said previous efforts were.unconstitutional. and we can make book on zero reciprocity. Maybe they will honor nj's permits.. being that they are almost nonexistent.

And check out mobile prohibited zones, mentioned there. Surprised they didn't set it at 10mile radius.
 #101467  by Dugan

pick_six wrote:No surprise, it looks like dc will follow the NJ model. May issue, but won't...

It will be.interesting to see how that plays out. If the judge that said previous efforts were.unconstitutional. and we can make book on zero reciprocity. Maybe they will honor nj's permits.. being that they are almost nonexistent.

And check out mobile prohibited zones, mentioned there. Surprised they didn't set it at 10mile radius.
1000 ft moving no gun zone...

so after that "first" warning... 3 seconds later a cop could say "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE, GUESS YOUR GOING TO JAIL".... I mean cmon. Ill stick to DE... Really makes me wanna go out west and never be bothered by anyone.
 #101469  by Owen

Interesting. Maybe we can get universal reciprocity as a civil right issue. Kind of looks like it's that type of problem. Fed court says to do it but the states won't so fed law needs to change to force them. I think most of these gun-laws and repression are really civil rights issues. We have constitutionally guaranteed rights and the states are violating them. Only way to fix that is federal.

Damn it! I found a use for the fed gov'ment. :troll:
 #101472  by pick_six

Theers your new foreign aid program.

Bloomberg pays 3rd world diplomats to stand on corners for several hours a day,, all across the city, effectively blanketing the town, and making it all gun free. And everyone in violation. And therefore shootable.

Lets see what the judge thinks. If he lets them go in the nj direction, or says they must be.more IL like. Ca is also dragging their feet, even though they were told by the 9th??? Circuit to be shall issue.

Dugan wrote:
pick_six wrote:No surprise, it looks like dc will follow the NJ model. May issue, but won't...

1000 ft moving no gun zone...

so after that "first" warning... 3 seconds later a cop could say "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE, GUESS YOUR GOING TO JAIL".... I mean cmon. Ill stick to DE... Really makes me wanna go out west and never be bothered by anyone.
 #101475  by Dugan

Owen wrote:Interesting. Maybe we can get universal reciprocity as a civil right issue. Kind of looks like it's that type of problem. Fed court says to do it but the states won't so fed law needs to change to force them. I think most of these gun-laws and repression are really civil rights issues. We have constitutionally guaranteed rights and the states are violating them. Only way to fix that is federal.

Damn it! I found a use for the fed gov'ment. :troll:
*gub'ment

Murica'