Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #107463  by Owen

Can you be deputized as a wildlife biologist? :D
§ 1444 Possessing a destructive weapon; class E felony.

(b) Possessing a destructive weapon is a class E felony. This section does not apply to members of the military forces or to members of a police force in this State duly authorized to carry a weapon of the type described; nor shall the provisions contained herein apply to authorized and certified (by an accredited state enforcement agency) state and federal wildlife biologists possessing firearm silencers for the purposes of wildlife disease or wildlife population control, or persons possessing machine guns for scientific or experimental research and development purposes, which machine guns have been duly registered under the National Firearms Act of 1968 (26 U.S.C. § 5801 et seq.).
 #108637  by George

I think the first step would be DE legislation to reclassify silencers from the De definition of "destructive device " to align with the federal definition of a regulated firearm. As I read it Delaware prohibits the possession, ect... Of destructive devices but not silencers specifically except that they are defined as a DD
 #108644  by brich2929

Push the environmental and health aspects too. Noise pollution, health care savings, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk