Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #107992  by brich2929

If you live, work, play or pass through PA, you should be at this rally, sponsored by PA Representative Daryl Metcalfe. This is from his Facebook page:

From Rep. Daryl Metcalfe:

This month’s Metcalfe Minute provides information on the rapidly approaching Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms on Tuesday, May 24.
Beginning at 10 a.m. in the state Capitol rotunda
I invite you to join with me and hundreds of other pro-Second Amendment citizens from across the state to send a clear message to all levels of government that our God-given, Constitutional right to keep and bear arms shall not be questioned.
For more information and a downloadable flier, visit http://www.RepMetcalfe.com
 #107993  by brich2929

I went to this last year and wish there were far more people there to represent us. Consider taking a day and coming out to support your rights.

This has been an annual event and we need to make our voices heard. Anti-gunners were just out in force a few days ago, advocating FOR gun grabbing bills. We need to counter that.
Rep. Metcalfe asks that you wear your read, white and blue in a patriotic display of your Second Amendment support.

Last year, immediately following the outdoor rally on the steps of the Capitol building, there was time to visit the Legislature and put faces to your presence. I assume they'll be doing the same this year.

This is an open carry friendly rally, and I believe you can check your firearm at the door if you decide to enter the building.
 #108011  by Mirlen

Checking your firearm was a smooth process when I went except for the yahoo who unholstered and swept people to get his serial number outside in line. W T F. Have your paper filled out and ready prior to checking your firearm if going inside. There were a number of various rights groups and I just formed up with one... Was hoping to get an anti-group but they weren't around :) spread the word and PLEASE attend if at all possible!