Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #108542  by Bullpup

Not sure if anyone here knows about this organization, so thought I'd share:

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/index.php

From one of their members:

Maryland Shall Issue® is an all volunteer, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of gun owners' rights in Maryland. It seeks to educate the community about the right of self-protection, the safe handling of firearms, and the responsibility that goes with carrying a firearm in public.

MSI carries out the education portion of its mission through outreach at gun shows and community fairs. MSI is also active during the Maryland legislative session, keeping its members and the public informed about pending bills which may impact their 2A Rights. MSI is a party in the ongoing lawsuit, Kolbe v. Hogan, to overturn the "assault rifle" and "large capacity magazine" banned by FSA 2013. MSI is leading the fundraising for an upcoming lawsuit challenging the HQL(Handgun Qualification License) portion of FSA 2013. (Yes, the law is bad enough to need two lawsuits.)

The simplest way to support the organization is to join. Hopefully, you will be inspired enough to actively participate because nothing beats dedicated "boots on the ground" people.
You are also welcome to donate to the organization itself and to the lawsuit funds.
 #108587  by NormH3

As someone who was born in Maryland, I try to contribute when I can. I have even donated to a few Republican/Pro 2A candidates in Maryland.