Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #108934  by pick_six

I'd like to request some help from folks here at DELOC.

If any of you have friends, family, co-workers or other connections in ME OR NV, please talk with them and request a NO vote on the UBC (Universal Background Check) initiatives in their respective states.

Both of these states have a pretty good chance of slapping the Bloomies down a little, but it's going to be very close. We can use any help that comes our way.

I am not sure of the number in Maine.

In Nevada it's Question 1. A NO VOTE is the PRO2A position. (NO= No ubc. there are other restrictions as well, on loaning, other transfers, etc)

It's interesting how the politics and MSM work. a paper in Reno said that state law enforcement was split on this issue. HMMMMMM.

16 of 17 active county sheriffs in Nevada RECOMMEND A NO VOTE!! as does the Governor and AG. That's what a democrat backing newspaper calls a split. Just one is against.

The NRA and other PRO-2A groups have actually been pretty aggressive here, as opposed to the last few BI's things on the left coast. I guess they figure the odds of winning are better than WA or OR were.

Thanks in advance!