Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #111351  by Owen

dean wrote:Ditto. Unfortunately the district is heavily D (57% D, 18% R, 25% other).

Couldn't they just run as D?
You could be a "blue dog" democrat
 #111441  by NCC

Good news! I just called the DE Republican Party. They now have a candidate to run against Townsend! More to follow.
 #111442  by radnor

Dan Kapitanic you can sends checks to friends of Kapitanic for 11th district senate P.O.Box 7783 Newark De.19714
 #111443  by rosco87

I am his campaign manager
 #111444  by NCC

Contact info:
11th Senate District
Daniel Kapitanic
drummer_29@hotmail.com
302-753-3520

Funds are great, door knockers may be even better. I would encourage every gun owner in DE to reach out to Dan. We have to oust and end the career of Townsend before this clown becomes governor.

Even if it is not your district, Dan needs your help!

The two scariest words I can think of folks is:

Governor Townsend

Let me just add that $5 or $10 each will add up to a lot of money. I pledge to send $101.00 this Friday.
 #111445  by NCC

radnor wrote:Dan Kapitanic you can sends checks to friends of Kapitanic for 11th district senate P.O.Box 7783 Newark De.19714
Radnor/Rosco,

Is there a site to go to where we can use credit cards? An email address we can send PayPal payments to? A lot of the younger folks do not even have checks today.

Come on guys, let's get with the times here.

Thanks!
 #111446  by radnor

NCC wrote: Let me just add that $5 or $10 each will add up to a lot of money. I pledge to send $101.00 this Friday.
Will be sending $1.00 LESS than you on Friday. Getting a cashiers check.
 #111447  by NCC

radnor wrote:
NCC wrote: Let me just add that $5 or $10 each will add up to a lot of money. I pledge to send $101.00 this Friday.
Will be sending $1.00 LESS than you on Friday. Getting a cashiers check.
Thank you brother!
 #111448  by radnor

NCC wrote:Radnor/Rosco,

Is there a site to go to where we can use credit cards? An email address we can send PayPal payments to? A lot of the younger folks do not even have checks today.

Come on guys, let's get with the times here.

Thanks!
The only bad thing about CC or PP is they will take a cut. Granted it's a small cut. But I'd rather ALL of my money go to getting rid of BT.
 #111451  by NCC

Checks in the mail! Really.

I called into the Rick Jensen WDEL show today and nominated Dan for Hero Of The Week. Rick appreciated that. I also nominated Townsend again this week for Weasel Of The Week. Rick said he was not surprised at that.

I think Rick wants to get the two of them on his radio show but I know he will definitely give Dan some airtime.