Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #82835  by Mr.Skellington

Additionally, the City of Wilmington may enact laws, ordinances and/or regulations prohibiting, restricting or licensing the ownership, transfer, possession or transportation of firearms or components of firearms or ammunition.
This displays the level of disdain for both federal and state constitutions. Have to keep the serfs, I mean we the people, in line. Its as if they brainstormed every possible way "shall not be infringed" could be undermined and proposed a permission slip under the color of law to do just that.

If this passes freedom will be severely hampered by the morons chairing Wilmington, who have already proposed draconian laws in preparation for this, and crime will rise yet again. As if being ranked in the top 10 most dangerous states (thanks to Wilmington and our inept AG, courts and plea bargains) in the US wasn't bad enough already these tards are going for the #1 spot on that list with their hampering of decent citizens ability to not be a victim.

Wilmington, A place to be a body. :x
 #82838  by David

House committee meeting on this next Wednesday at 2:30.
 #82840  by Guard_Duck

They realized that they ran into pre-emption with the WHA lawsuit. They're trying to remove it, to make any infringement easier to enact.
 #82848  by Dr. Eastwood

Mr.Skellington wrote: Wilmington, A place to be a body. :x

You sir, have come up with the most win. :applause:
 #82849  by Boots

Wilmington already has the nick-name "Killmington". And, they sure are trying hard to make it worse by turning Wilmington, DE into another crime-pit just like the cities of Chicago, IL, Camden, NJ, Newark, NJ, and NYC are.

Laws that disarm the law-abiding citizens that live there will not disarm the criminals which already have the upper hand. It pains me to see DE going down the same crime path by proposing laws that are known to endanger citizens and empower criminals. :evil:
 #82903  by Boots

sethinde wrote:Can citizens attend this meeting on Wednesday?
YES!

And, I believe there is another bill in committee at 11:00am. That's when I plan to get there.
 #82923  by MrCoolDale

Boots wrote:Wilmington already has the nick-name "Killmington". And, they sure are trying hard to make it worse by turning Wilmington, DE into another crime-pit just like the cities of Chicago, IL, Camden, NJ, Newark, NJ, and NYC are.

Laws that disarm the law-abiding citizens that live there will not disarm the criminals which already have the upper hand. It pains me to see DE going down the same crime path by proposing laws that are known to endanger citizens and empower criminals. :evil:
Boots, you must be confused. The cities you listed have extremely strict gun control. That means those cities have a low crime rate. A near utopia. Surely you made a mistake when you made them out to be high crime areas.
 #82946  by stephpd

MrCoolDale wrote:
Boots wrote:Wilmington already has the nick-name "Killmington". And, they sure are trying hard to make it worse by turning Wilmington, DE into another crime-pit just like the cities of Chicago, IL, Camden, NJ, Newark, NJ, and NYC are.

Boots, you must be confused. The cities you listed have extremely strict gun control. That means those cities have a low crime rate. A near utopia. Surely you made a mistake when you made them out to be high crime areas.