Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #2672  by Wynder

Sorry, yeah... Still had HB499 on the brain. ;p
 #2673  by Wynder

George wrote:A question regarding:

(a) A person of full age and good moral character desiring to be licensed to carry a concealed deadly
weapon for personal protection or the protection of the person's property may be licensed to do so
when the following conditions have been strictly complied with:

Is there anything that defines "Full age" as 21 years as opposed to 18?

http://delcode.delaware.gov/title1/c003/index.shtml

§ 302. Definitions.

In the construction of this Code and of all other statutes of this State, unless the context requires a different meaning:

(3) "Full age" means the age of 18 years or older.
 #2675  by George

thank you Wynder, you also have to update your facts, as it states that one must be 21 to get a CCDW
george
 #2676  by myopicvisionary

Looking at Live Search Maps... 273 and Kirkwood Hwy both are beyond 1000' coming into Main Street. Everyone OC to Jake's Burgers! Or better yet if you are heading out west.... http://www.heartattackgrill.com/
Last edited by myopicvisionary on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2677  by George

:D
 #2720  by Wynder

George wrote:thank you Wynder, you also have to update your facts, as it states that one must be 21 to get a CCDW
george
The NRA-ILA pamphlet also contains this misinformation. I've emailed them correct information and a cite.
 #2721  by Wynder

George wrote:thank you Wynder, you also have to update your facts, as it states that one must be 21 to get a CCDW
george
Also, to which facts are you referring? Point me in the right direction so I can fix it. ;p

EDIT: Nevermind -- found it on the FAQ.
 #2729  by George

I'm glad you found it, I was starting to think I had been imaginging things when I couldn't find it again. I guess that should of been FAQ not FACTS
George
 #2760  by myopicvisionary

Rob, I think you need to update the current news on the homepage.
 #2762  by Wynder

Ayip!