Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #50488  by GatorDude

I expected that my own councilman would have at least acknowledged receipt of the email communication and indicating they were "going to look into it" or "investigate" and would respond later.... ;)
 #50506  by Dr. Eastwood

GatorDude wrote:Well...it's almost 2:30 p.m. and other than an automated response from the County Executive (a general email address), I've not heard a peep....

:?
The only politician to ever acknowledge my emails more than once before sending me a bunch of automated crap is DeLuca. We're just peasants.
 #50511  by bluedog46

they only care about us around election time. Melanie George is one of those who is so anti-gun its pathetic, but she lives in a area were you dont have the kind of crime mine does.

If i could afford it i would think of running against her, but i think i would stand no prayer in hell in delaware of winning a democratic primary
 #50569  by dave_in_delaware

Maybe they all went on vacation early for Mother's Day?
 #50584  by jslacker

Thanks for sending this Gator, very well worded.
 #50966  by dave_in_delaware

Wow! I'm shocked and stunned! I must go lay down..... :roll:
 #50968  by SugarBoy13

Perhaps it is time for an Open Carry Picnic at one of the very crowded county parks...

Any suggestions?

I'll go first: Glasgow
 #50969  by GatorDude

SugarBoy13 wrote:Perhaps it is time for an Open Carry Picnic at one of the very crowded county parks...

Any suggestions?

I'll go first: Glasgow
One of our members already OC's there fairly regularly. Reports never having a problem and has seen lots of LEO.