Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
  by Condition1

First time I did a transaction with Scott and could not be happier. I sold a handgun and Scott went out of his way to meet with me yesterday so we could ship the gun to the buyer today. He also got me a very good deal on a Glock 29 10mm, can't wait to receive and shoot this beast!!!

Thanks Scott!
  by Tony T

I used to own a Colt Delta Elite some years ago. 10mm is a wicked cartridge. Particularly the hot loads, they're like a .40 magnum. Lots of fun to shoot. :pbjtime:

Fun to hit milk jugs and watermellons with hot 10's.
  by fieldman

I have bought from Scott and used him for transfer of online purchases. He is always helpful and goes outta his way to make sure you're happy. I highly recommend him.
  by Boots

fieldman wrote:I have bought from Scott and used him for transfer of online purchases. He is always helpful and goes outta his way to make sure you're happy. I highly recommend him.
+1
  by Jason

Boots wrote:
fieldman wrote:I have bought from Scott and used him for transfer of online purchases. He is always helpful and goes outta his way to make sure you're happy. I highly recommend him.
+1
+2
  by Tate

I have bought a Completed Mega Ar15 Lower as well as a Complete upper on another occasion from Scott, he has been nothing but helpfull and full of great information, i look forward to finishing my M4 through him, as well as more business in the future.
He has great deals, always returns your pm's and calls and i could not say enough good things about him. If you have any transfers or requests Scott is the man to go to.
  by GatorDude

Is he still giving us that 10% discount for all the good things we're saying about him? ;) :lol:
  by Tony T

/don't let him near your sheep though. Baaaaaaaad things man! :pointlaugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist......someone needed to step in and give him a kick in the nuts. Seriously though, Scott is top notch.
  by donjuan85

Went through scott twice. Once when i sold a gun to bmel17 who is a good guy. Also picked up a sig 226 from Scott today. Got me a great deal and also great conversation. Wasn't just about business. Actually wanted to get to know me. Will recommend him any time. +1
  by bluedog46

Just did my first transaction with scott on 1-21. Very smooth process and he offered lots of good information. even answered some questions about getting an ffl. I had bought the boss ( aka wife) a springfield xd9 from buds and had him do the transfer.

even got to pet the dog.