Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #43637  by Jeepflexin

GatorDude wrote:I hear ya', Pete.

I will vouch for you that you know lots of shit though! :D
For what it is worth, I know that I don't know a WHOLE lot more than I do know. :?
 #43640  by Condition1

Jeepflexin wrote:
GatorDude wrote:I hear ya', Pete.

I will vouch for you that you know lots of shit though! :D
For what it is worth, I know that I don't know a WHOLE lot more than I do know. :?
The more I learn about something that interests me, the more I realize how little I know everytime I learn something new. It is ok Pete, we are all learning :D
 #43649  by GatorDude

Exactly, and Condition1 still hasn't figured out that 1911's suck... :o :lol: ;)
 #43657  by Boots

:pointlaugh:
GatorDude wrote:Exactly, and Condition1 still hasn't figured out that 1911's suck... :o :lol: ;)
 #43658  by Condition1

GatorDude wrote:Exactly, and Condition1 still hasn't figured out that 1911's suck... :o :lol: ;)
Last edited by Condition1 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #43659  by GatorDude

Two things, Condition1:

1. There was an error when I clicked on the video. Apparently, you must have embedded that video using 1911 code or something.... :lol:

2. If I recall that movie...and that specific scene...should I interpret the posting as some sort of threat.... :o ;) :lol:
 #43664  by Condition1

GatorDude wrote:Two things, Condition1:

1. There was an error when I clicked on the video. Apparently, you must have embedded that video using 1911 code or something.... :lol:

2. If I recall that movie...and that specific scene...should I interpret the posting as some sort of threat.... :o ;) :lol:
If you clicked on the video and there was an error, how do you know what the video is???
:pointlaugh: :lol:

No, no threats whatsoever, you know I mean all respect to you GatorDude - wanna go fishing? :D
Last edited by Condition1 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #43665  by Boots

GatorDude wrote:...should I interpret the posting as some sort of threat.... :o ;) :lol:
Maybe he wants to kiss you! :o
 #43666  by Condition1

Boots wrote:
GatorDude wrote:...should I interpret the posting as some sort of threat.... :o ;) :lol:
:sparring:
 #43670  by GatorDude

Boots wrote:
Oh...that was just too funny, Boots!!!! :applause:

Condition1...I know there was no threat intended. I realize that it was all in fun as I'm sure you do as well.

By the way, I can't fish. Too boring and I have a Type A personality.... ;)