Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #90784  by spillanej

twfran wrote:We took a friend's 1938 Tula out to the range (200 yds) a couple of weeks ago. Great shooting rifle! I think I caught the bug. Can't beat the price of the rifle or the price (and availability) of the ammo. Not the prettiest firearm, not really smooth either. But, very sturdy and shoots straight.

Was there someone on the forum a while back who was selling rifles from a lot they received?
Truly a firearm lost to time for no good reason. The Russians did a good job with this design
 #90786  by WPCatfish

spillanej wrote:Truly a firearm lost to time for no good reason.

They were drowning them in cosmoline and hoarding them in warehouses...
 #90792  by spillanej

WPCatfish wrote:
spillanej wrote:Truly a firearm lost to time for no good reason.

They were drowning them in cosmoline and hoarding them in warehouses...
I mean they should produce new ones
 #90799  by spillanej

viper98 wrote:It would cost way too much....
Lots of things cost too much! I know you cant see me but I just pointed at a BMW.

Viper, thank you for appearing.. reminded me one of these days I have to find the time to actually come buy something
 #90800  by spillanej

bmel17 wrote:not too mention the millions still in warehouses
I heard they ran out of warehouses and burried a few million in a mountain side.
 #92101  by WPCatfish

spillanej wrote:
I heard they ran out of warehouses and burried a few million in a mountain side.
Had to make room for all the surplus SKS and AKs!
 #92123  by spillanej

WPCatfish wrote:
spillanej wrote:
Had to make room for all the surplus SKS and AKs!
Anyone up for some warehouse raids? Lol