Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #6218  by LordJim

Wynder wrote:
LordJim wrote:Tuesday, September 30th: Requested the paperwork from the BATFE.
Is the paperwork available online?
I looked and couldn't find anything that appeared to be current. The request process happens online and the paperwork shows up a few days later. I would request (2) copies in case you make a mistake on the paperwork.

-
Jim
 #6300  by stephpd

LordJim wrote:
Wynder wrote:
LordJim wrote:Tuesday, September 30th: Requested the paperwork from the BATFE.
Is the paperwork available online?
I looked and couldn't find anything that appeared to be current. The request process happens online and the paperwork shows up a few days later. I would request (2) copies in case you make a mistake on the paperwork.

-
Jim
Agreed! There isn't any pdf file to download. Ordering is done online. There are two separate packets that arrive to your house, unless things have changed. One is the information packet and the other is the application. They come from different places but you only have to place one request( multiple requests of copies are allowed)
 #6698  by George

If you have a C&R license, does that mean no private sales? what about private buys?
 #6705  by LordJim

George wrote:If you have a C&R license, does that mean no private sales? what about private buys?
Private sales are acceptable so long as you don't make a business of it. In other words, sell as much you do today and all is well.

-
Jim
 #7339  by LordJim

My C&R arrived yesterday. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it right now, but at least I've got it. I did receive confirmation from Midway that they offer dealer discounts for C&R holders. I'll get my copy off to them in them in the next few days.

-
Jim
 #7344  by dave_in_delaware

Congrats!

Whatcha gonna buy first??? :D

(you must at least have an idea....)
 #7352  by LordJim

I think that one of these will do nicely, though I'm not sure that I can afford the ammo.