Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #74598  by bluedog46

SCUBA9097 wrote:
bluedog46 wrote:Congrats scuba

You can have cool stuff like silencers and full auto in FL right?
Yes, FL is a Class 3 friendly state. Full auto, silencers, SBRs, you name it.
I told you head South. Its better ( often down there) :pbjtime:

Lori just elbowed me for that and said to say hi ted.
 #74600  by harr2969

Congrats dude. Gotta get that stuff worked out so you can come up here and rescue us from the crazy instructor you left behind :-)
 #74601  by bluedog46

harr2969 wrote:Congrats dude. Gotta get that stuff worked out so you can come up here and rescue us from the crazy instructor you left behind :-)

:lol:

Poor photog
 #78403  by SCUBA9097

Just thought I'd drop an update... interview and site inspection went amazingly well and we were told we should have the license (if final approval is given) by the end of January. Man, and you guys thought the wait for a CCDW is bad! :D
 #78412  by bluedog46

SCUBA9097 wrote:Just thought I'd drop an update... interview and site inspection went amazingly well and we were told we should have the license (if final approval is given) by the end of January. Man, and you guys thought the wait for a CCDW is bad! :D
Congrats ( i hope ) Ted :pbjtime:
 #79283  by SCUBA9097

Today, on Gun Appreciation Day, it arrived in the mail... I now hold a Type 1 FFL.
 #79284  by Mr.Skellington

SCUBA9097 wrote:Today, on Gun Appreciation Day, it arrived in the mail... I now hold a Type 1 FFL.
:applause: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :applause:
Congratulations!
 #79286  by SCUBA9097

Thank you, Sir. Perfect day to receive it!
 #79288  by dave_in_delaware

SCUBA9097 wrote:Today, on Gun Appreciation Day, it arrived in the mail... I now hold a Type 1 FFL.
That's very awesome, Sir! Congratulations!

I can't think of anyone else more deserving and qualified than you.
 #79291  by bluedog46

congrats on that Ted.