If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #101567  by Boots

Deast wrote:It is probably the third post that was not about you eating....
At least we now know where all the good restaurants are! ;-)
 #101588  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:This is just the third time in 6 1/2 years; and an OC log of 170 pages, that I was asked to leave.
How awful.
 #101606  by myopicvisionary

Yeah, that's right. I forgot about the pizza joint in Frederica.
 #101714  by Red Alert

So, how about a nice campaign protesting the fact that they are anti-guns? You know, like the yard sounds that folks post in the yard advising the would be robbers that their neighbors are anti-guns and you would not be helping to defend them.

I am contently looking around while shopping in malls, stores and shops. This isn't how it should be. I should be more worried about the merchandise then would be killers...
 #101720  by Dugan

Red Alert wrote:So, how about a nice campaign protesting the fact that they are anti-guns? You know, like the yard sounds that folks post in the yard advising the would be robbers that their neighbors are anti-guns and you would not be helping to defend them.

I am contently looking around while shopping in malls, stores and shops. This isn't how it should be. I should be more worried about the merchandise then would be killers...
Well your location says you live in new castle. I mean it comes with the territory haha.. I was never paranoid until I started living here. Its strange.
 #101721  by Red Alert

I can't remember an issue around here at any stores or shops. But I'm one that think we are due...
 #101757  by Dugan

Red Alert wrote:I can't remember an issue around here at any stores or shops. But I'm one that think we are due...
We had over 3 firearms related incidents in the last 2 months. Robberies also.

Im just glad my neighbors and I keep an eye out for each other. And my neighbor is pretty known in new castle.
 #101795  by Red Alert

Who is ur neighbor???