If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #102604  by Dugan

www.bordercafe.com/

OC'd No issues

This is more a review, If you havent been here... GO. That is prob the best food ive had in a long time. Very crowded on a monday night, lots of people, even got the glance to my firearm from the manager and nothing was said. I was in my shop clothing too so I didnt look like a LEO.
 #102614  by Bullpup

I take the family there occasionally. Good food and atmosphere, and reasonably priced! Have OC'd there as well.
 #102615  by dave_in_delaware

DELOC has held a few monthly meetings there before as well, with no issues:

Meeting #36
Meeting #50
Meeting #65

:pbjtime:
 #102620  by pick_six

If the blackened chicken is still on the menu, it's great. Good chips, made there, and salsa.

We used to hit that place a few times a week. Just moving down the menu each visit, we tried everything. It's all good.

Side note: remember going there on 9/11 or 9/12, looking up and seeing what looked like an F16 overhead. And nothing else.
 #102623  by phlydude

Blackened chicken is still on the menu. Get it added to a salad as an off-menu option with their house made spicy honey mustard dressing. Very tasty (and cheap) meal!
 #102624  by Dugan

i was amazed for under 30$ we got some killer food. I got the chicken Guadalajara and my gf got the chicken bandera, both were killer!
 #102625  by NCC

http://bordercafe.com/#

I have been going there for lunch about once a month since they opened in 2001. Check out their site and the About Us tab and then Our History link. I knew it was a local chain but I never would have guessed this.
 #102633  by Amy Blackthorn

The last meeting we were there the waitstaff decided a "bounty Hunter convention" was in town. LOL
 #102641  by Boots

Amy Blackthorn wrote:The last meeting we were there the waitstaff decided a "bounty Hunter convention" was in town. LOL
I remember that! LOL