If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #103018  by Dugan

Amy Blackthorn wrote:Not me. I also saw te signs missing so I OC'd last time I stopped in. No issues.

I didnt this time, but saw no signs. Almost wanted to ask one of the rent a cops, but id rather be told leave than no before hand.
 #103223  by Dugan

radnor wrote:The signs (SMALL) use to be on the doors. Last time I was there (few months ago) they were there.

I oced in there the second time I went. No issues. Some doors have them, others do not.

The new signs are just as small and say "no firearms" with a picture of an AR-15. Ok im not carrying an AR-15, im fine!

I look nothing like a cop "long beard", but get asked all the time.
 #103228  by dave_in_delaware

Dugan wrote:... Almost wanted to ask one of the rent a cops, but id rather be told leave than no before hand.
THIS is what everyone needs to do, no matter where plan to go.

"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission."
 #103231  by soundman2345

dave_in_delaware wrote:
Dugan wrote:... Almost wanted to ask one of the rent a cops, but id rather be told leave than no before hand.
THIS is what everyone needs to do, no matter where plan to go.

"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission."
I'll bet the Capanos would disagree after they built their hotel on Airport Road. :troll:
 #103236  by Boots

soundman2345 wrote:I'll bet the Capanos would disagree after they built their hotel on Airport Road. :troll:
Proof that there's an exception to every rule? ;)