If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #105144  by mdak06

An article from TTAG on Harbor Freight: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/0 ... s-edition/

According to one of the comments on Harbor Freight's Facebook page, someone was open carrying in a new HF store in Michigan and was told that he could not do that. He then asked questions on the FB page. I think that HF has deleted the original questions but these are some screen captures (from others posting comments on the HF FB page):

I've open carried at the Harbor Freight south of Dover at least a half-dozen times (and one up north a couple of times) and never had an issue. Has anyone else had any issues open carrying at Harbor Freight in Delaware?
 #105147  by dave_in_delaware

I think HF has an anti-quality and anti-durability policy on their products, too.
 #105157  by ptlion

Harbor Freight sells garbage! It's only good if you're going to use a few times and throw away! It's a good thing they don't sell firearms!!!!!
 #105160  by Amy Blackthorn

I've OC'd in there for six years. Never a problem with my gun. Sh*tty, misogynistic service and crappy products but never a problem with my gun. No worry, after the last time I went in there I wasn't planning on shopping there again.

I went in looking for a flaring tool (the kind used for brake lines) and asked the friend with me to ask where to find them. I didn't spot them right away. The man she approached asked what it looked like. (He's never seen this tool before?) she didn't know since she isn't a car person. He laughed at her and said, "if you don't know what it looks like, you don't need it, girl. You need a wrench."

Needless to say, steam came out of my ears and I never went back.