If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #107314  by dave_in_delaware

DELOC was actually contacted by the owner of this restaurant to invite us to her restaurant for one of our meetings.

I spoke with the owner today, answered a few of her questions, and I must say that she's VERY enthusiastic about open carry and concealed carry, and is definitely pro-2A.

She wants to promote her restaurant as a gun-friendly business. And since we were invited to hold a meeting there, we're working on planning this month's meeting at her restaurant.

Kathy's Crab House & Family Restaurant
107 Fifth Street
Delaware City, DE
 #107321  by Boots

pick_six wrote:Looks like the old wiso's.
Wiso is still there at 101 5th St, next door to Kathy's at 107. It's my understanding that in the divorce, she got the restaurant part.
 #107327  by pick_six

iirc, he was the crabber/fisherman during the season, and the mrs ran the food, so yeah, it's now 2 parts.

the restaurant used to be called wiso's as well... but man, that was a long time ago. 98-03ish

their menu looked good. i am wondering if they'll be doing the blue claws once the season comes back around. sitting on the porch there, with a dozen and a couple of cold beers on a summer night was a good time.
Boots wrote:
pick_six wrote:Looks like the old wiso's.
Wiso is still there at 101 5th St, next door to Kathy's at 107. It's my understanding that in the divorce, she got the restaurant part.