If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
  by Mac19701

I've been COSTCO member for several years and carry IBW whenever I go there (as well as everywhere else I can), but I learned recently that they have an anti gun policy on their web site. I've never seen any signs in this store. Anyone with experience? Comments?
  by Boots

I OC in BJ's all the time!

Tell Costco you want to cancel your membership and get a refund! Then join BJ's Wholesale Club!
  by NCC

Boots wrote:I OC in BJ's all the time!

Tell Costco you want to cancel your membership and get a refund! Then join BJ's Wholesale Club!
Way to answer the question!

Use the search function here Mac. Many ongoing threads about them here. BJ's seems to be preferred as Boots mentions.

I go to both every week but have only CC. No one seems to notice or care about that. ;)
  by dave_in_delaware

NCC wrote:I go to both every week but have only CC. No one seems to notice or care about that. ;)
If you're CCing properly, no one should notice. ;)
  by NCC

Hence the wink.
  by myopicvisionary

Read my log. I dumped my Costco membership. BJ's has been no issues at all.
  by NCC

myopicvisionary wrote:Read my log. I dumped my Costco membership. BJ's has been no issues at all.
Don’t let the perfect get in the way of the good.
  by Amy Blackthorn

Was stopped in Costco by a manager and told my firearm wasn't welcome. I got a refund on my membership and haven't been back since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk