If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #19318  by Jason

Went to TGI Fridays on 13..

Sticker on the door 8" no gun sticker like this
and under that image it says No Concealed Guns
 #19320  by Tony T

So they advocate open carry. Coool!! :pbjtime:
 #19321  by George

I'm glad signs in DE carry no weight. It is left for the customer to respect the wishes of the owner to risk their life while visiting
 #19323  by Condition1

George wrote:I'm glad signs in DE carry no weight. It is left for the customer to respect the wishes of the owner to risk their life while visiting
Explain? Can they sue you if they find you r carrying concealed?
 #19324  by L.et E.veryone O.c

damn by the picture I was under the unsumption that the sign meant no beretta 92 or 96 style guns!
Damn!
I was at Fridays in Newark about 3 weeks ago and did not notice any signs but will post is i see so.
 #19325  by George

124JHP wrote:
George wrote:I'm glad signs in DE carry no weight. It is left for the customer to respect the wishes of the owner to risk their life while visiting
Explain? Can they sue you if they find you r carrying concealed?
well, as you haven't caused any damages or broken any laws, how can they successfully sue you? however if they TELL you to leave and you don't they can have you arrested for trespass. Some states have laws that if a property is posted "NO GUNS" then you are breaking the law by entering... Delaware is not one.
 #19327  by dave_in_delaware

Is this the TGIF's across from the airport? I've OC'd in there before, and I don't remember seeing any signs like that... I guess it's a recent "addition" to their entrance?

At least they're OK w/ OC guns, since they specify no CC. LMAO....
 #19328  by Boots

:pointlaugh: Someone should get their e-mail address and send this YouTube video to them...

#19329  by Jason

dave_in_delaware wrote:Is this the TGIF's across from the airport? I've OC'd in there before, and I don't remember seeing any signs like that... I guess it's a recent "addition" to their entrance?

At least they're OK w/ OC guns, since they specify no CC. LMAO....
Its an all white out line sign on the right doors, yes the inner and outer right door left botom corner kinda cant miss it there is some other crap on the doors also. I'm sure it's new.

Contact info:
Corporate Office
972-662-5400

Guest Relations
1-800-FRIDAYS
Email: internetmail@fridays.com

Journalists
DFPR: 704-926-6580 (info@dfpr.com)
 #19331  by George

the one in dover is posted