If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #23517  by dave_in_delaware

Located at the intersection of Kirkwood Highway and Limestone Road (Routes 2 and 7). A small group of us stopped in there after the highway cleanup. My wife and I had been in there before.

Definitely pro-OC, pro guns, and pro-2nd-Amendment.

The manager (Keith?) came out to talk with us, and was interested in DSPC. He is very professional and friendly, and had no problems w/ us carrying in his restaurant.

One of our members also works there.

So we have two people "on the inside" that support our rights and are pleased to have us visit them again.
 #23526  by b_loveland

The food and service was good as well.
:applause:
 #24312  by KevXD45

Thanks for the props, Dave! Yes, the guy you talked to was Keith. He and his sister are the GM's. Their dad owns the place.

Once again, sorry I wasn't there when you guys stopped in after the cleanup.

Funny story: I actually received the job-offer based mostly on a conversation Keith and I had about CCDW! :lol:

I drive a dark green VW Passat wagon with an XD decal in the right rear window. I usually park right by the Crossroads sign. If anyone is ever driving by and wants to say hi... please stop in and ask for Kevin or Keith.

BTW: Most of the staff is well-aware that OC is lawfull in DE.
 #24313  by KevXD45

b_loveland wrote:The food and service was good as well.
:applause:
Thanks!!
 #24332  by SugarBoy13

Kevin,

I've been in a few times for lunch ever since our Open Carry Highway event and I thought the food was great!
 #24364  by KevXD45

SugarBoy13 wrote:Kevin,

I've been in a few times for lunch ever since our Open Carry Highway event and I thought the food was great!
That's great to hear, Chris. Especially since I have yet to have a single employee come to me saying "Uhhmm... there's a guy with a GUN in station 3..."

I usually start my shift at 2:00 PM, but occasionally I'm there earlier.

I hope any member of deloc who comes to Crossroads will ask for myself or Keith. No matter how busy it is - there's always time to put a face to the name and shake hands.
 #26440  by radnor

KevXD45 wrote:I usually start my shift at 2:00 PM, but occasionally I'm there earlier.
[BS ON] :cough: :cough: BS..... I had some work to do on a friends computer tonight at 1700. Finished around 1900. So.... Where do I go for dinner???? Cheese steak sounds good. No, I'll go to Xroads and meet Kevin. So I can put a face to the name. Since I'm solo, I'll sit out front, no use taking up a booth for 1. So, I was greeted by Karen (I THINK - over heard the regulars there). Place my order. Asked if Kevin was working. She said no, he left around 1630 or so. DUDE, a 2.5 hour shift! Can I get a job there????

Wanted the seat facing the door, but the guy in it had me by about a GOOD 50lbs or so. So I was not going to push it.[BS OFF]

So as far as Xroads..... The sweetie who waited on me - service was GREAT! Food was very good. Looking forward to my next visit.

Is Keith tall shaved head? If I remembered he was into talking about firearms, would have struck up a conversation with him.
 #26483  by myopicvisionary

Look for the vehicle by the Crossroads sign out front that has an XD sticker on it. Karen is a sweetheart for sure.